CPR – HLTAID001
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate, HLTAID001, provides you with the practical skills to perform CPR according the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Of course we will also introduce you to a Defibrillator so that you understand what this life saving device is and how it works.
During the course you will learn to;
Respond to an unconscious or unresponsive casualty
Practice using a defibrillator
1.75 hours of face to face instruction (numbers are limited to small groups)
First Aid easy guide manual
A4 certificate emailed to students
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate is valid for one year.
Active Training (formerly World Aquatics) Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40276).
- Sun, Mar 14North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Mar 21North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Apr 18North Shore Swimming
- Sun, May 23North Shore Swimming
- Sun, May 30North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Jun 20North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Jul 18North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Aug 01North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Aug 29North Shore Swimming