Teacher of Competitive Swimming
The Junior Squad and Assistant Coaching course has now been rebadged as the Swim Australia™ Teacher of Competitive Swimming (SAT CS) Course. As a result the theory is now self paced (home) study with more practical but reduced face to face hours and the price has significantly reduced.
A SAT CS has the competence to assist in planning, organising, delivery and evaluation of sessions, developing the technique of novice swimmers and to teach junior swimmers (i.e. swimmers 12-years and younger) who are in the early stages of the competitive swimming development and/or assist a suitably qualified (and licenced) Coach in the delivery of competitive swimming programs for age-group (i.e. 13-18 years) and open swimmers.
The 7 hours presented at a SAT CS course covers:
Teaching progressions including starts, turns, finishes, rules and fault identification;
Correction of competitive Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke and Butterfly;
Teaching progressions of Individual Medleys including turns, rules and strategies; and
Swimming squad organisation and management strategies.
- Sun, Mar 14North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Mar 21North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Apr 18North Shore Swimming
- Sun, May 23North Shore Swimming
- Sun, May 30North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Jun 20North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Jul 18North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Aug 01North Shore Swimming
- Sun, Aug 29North Shore Swimming