Provide First Aid – HLTAID003
The Provide First Aid Certificate, HLTAID003, is nationally accredited providing participants with the qualification to be a First Aid representative in many workplaces and other required situations.
The course we deliver is highly practical and focused on real Safety Scenarios that you can put in to practice. You will review;
How to manage an emergency situation
The basic structure of the human body
Management of sever illness
Practical treatment of burns, bites, stings, poisoning and internal injuries
You will learn and practice treatment for broken bones, management of bleeding, eye injuries and hypothermia
How to treat head, abdominal and chest injuries
CPR and defibrillation
Recognition and use of Epi Pen for anaphylaxis
1 day of practical classroom activities
First Aid Manual
A4 certificate emailed to students
The Provide First Aid refresher is valid for three years.
Active Training (formerly World Aquatics) Registered Training Organisation (RTO 40276).
- Sun, 29 AugNorth Shore Swimming
- Sun, 12 SepNorth Shore Swimming
- Sat, 18 SepFirst Splashes - Toronto Swim Centre
- Sun, 26 SepNorth Shore Swimming
- Sun, 10 OctNorth Shore Swimming
- Sat, 06 NovFirst Splashes - Toronto
- Sun, 07 NovSpeedo Fitness Club - Pacific Building